Returns & Exchanges
Returns & Exchanges
Wine Pegs offers our customers a money back policy on returns if the product is unused, in its original packaging/skid, with complete parts and packing materials included. If conditions outlined here are met, we will be glad to provide an exchange or refund within thirty (30) days of original date of purchase.
Please note there is no refund or exchange on custom pieces (i.e. custom panels), and there is no refund on the original or return shipping costs.
If you have mistakenly ordered the wrong product or have buyer’s remorse, you will be responsible for full return shipping costs along with a restock fee of twenty-five percent (25%) for returned product to the manufacturer within 30 days.
Please contact us for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and we will send you all the required documents not including shipping label to attach to your return shipment.
Any unauthorized Return Shipments without an RMA number will not be accepted and will be return to sender at their expense.
If products have been used or damaged, Wine Pegs reserves the right to deny refund.
Please contact us directly via phone at 1 866 999 2103, or email us at email@example.com should you have any questions and to confirm accuracy of your order.
Of course, if you receive the wrong product, if any damage occurred to the product during the shipping process, or if the product is defective, Wine Pegs will take full responsibility for return shipping costs.
Receiving Your Order
Upon receipt of your order, please inspect the package for any visible damage. If any visible damage is present upon receipt of order, please note this on the courier’s waybill before accepting the product. When you open the package, document and photograph any damage to contents.
Do not throw away or lose any of the manufacturer’s packaging, as manufacturers receipt of all original packaging is necessary for refund should there be any problems.
To help us provide a timely resolution in the event that a shipment has been received with damage to the package, we ask that you to kindly submit the below photo documentation when contacting us
Photo requirements (6 photos)
1. A photo of the damaged item
2. A photo showing the damaged product, inside the original box, with all of the original cushioning (picture should show the placement of the merchandise and packaging inside the box)
3. A photo of the packaging material used inside the box (e.g. bubble wrap, Styrofoam peanuts, cardboard dividers, etc.)
4. A close-up photo of the shipping label with tracking number (please zoom in enough to read the tracking number, which usually begins with 1Z)
5. Two photos displaying all six sides of the package (One photo should display the top and two sides. The second photo should display the bottom and the opposite sides.)